The application of builder GEL is as follows:
1. Wash hands with liquid soap and water.
2. Remove cuticle from nail plate with a cuticle pusher.
3. Remove the shine from the nail plate using a buffing block, and remove dust with nail wipe.
4. Base Coat application. Apply a thin coat to each nail of all five nails on one hand.
5. UV soak off gel polish colors application. Apply a thin coat of builder gel color to each nail surface on four nails on one hand, after curing then apply thumb.
6. Apply a second thin coat of gel polish to complete nail using the same process
7.Top coat application. Apply a layer top coat to each nail surface of all four nails on one hand. After curing then apply thumb .
8. Wipe all nails with gel cleanser (usually, UV cure needs 2 mins while LED cures needs 30-60 seconds)
Contact : Miss Ana ( Sales Manager)
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com